Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Messages sent to Bernard Leyden

Messages to the Leyden Family

Joel, I would like to send my regards to your dad and wish him the best at this critical point in his life. He will always have a warm spot in my heart. I always appreciated everything he did for me in my early work life and helped me make the transition from leaving the womb so to speak,to entering the real world. My thought and prayers go out to him and you and your whole family. Best regards, Gary

Kevin Ross at 3:50pm January 20
may you fight and fight it till your free,of it g-d bless you dont give up

Aryeh Bauman at 7:05pm January 20
Fight and fight!Your dad will it pull it through joel!

Debra Harkins at 8:02pm January 20
may you receive what you need and I am glad your son is coming to your side

Jo Simons at 8:49pm January 20
Bernie, you have an amazing son! Enjoy every second together, and keep up the good fight - the world needs you good folk here, leading the way for peace, education, love, and humanity to grow!

Joel Leyden at 12:30pm January 20
Joey - thanks. My father is now in a hospice. It's a matter of hours. I will cherish the good he did for his family, the Jewish community and Israel.

Joey Peled Hadad at 12:33pm January 20
May his last moments be peaceful, and I hope he is proud of his accomplishments and of yours. Safe flight.

Frank Abrams at 12:36pm January 20
thoughts with you

Irit Levy at 12:38pm January 20
Thinking of you at this difficult time Joel - love, Jeremy and Irit.

Natasha Letham at 12:45pm January 20
So sorry to hear that Joel about your Dad..As for the rest very true.

Yonatann Daniel at 12:58pm January 20
Sorry to hear :( WE are with you!

Bob Carroll at 12:59pm January 20
I am sorry to hear this news and we will be thinking of you all during the coming hours...

Joe Paul at 1:23pm January 20
Refuah schle'ema for you and your father.

Brenda Priedon at 1:33pm January 20
Joel I just want to tell you that Sam and I are thinking of you and wishing you and your family strength and comfort at this horrible time. Have a safe journey and please accept all the support that I know is coming your way. xx

Aviv Borenstein at 3:44pm January 20
Joel, i read what you said about your ill father, i'm wishing you and your family all the happiness in the world, and from now only good will rise.

Todd Shikora at 4:19pm January 20
My thoughts are with you, Joel.

Ariel Wolkowicki at 4:22pm January 20
when one is close to the end. that is when life starts to main the most.

Shoshana Michael Zucker at 6:10pm January 20
Our prayers are with you.

Simone Priedon at 6:14pm January 20
My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Write a comment...

No comments: